SARK100 Antenna Analyzer Linux Software
When I ordered my MINI60 Antenna Analyzer from China I knew it was going to be quite a while in the post so I used the time to write some software for it to run on my laptop. Now I only run linux on my PCs so I wanted something native, and this is the result - graphing software for SARK100 Antenna Analyzer (and clones like MINI60) for the linux platform. This program (v0.9.9 onwards) should build on MAC OS thanks to patches & testing from Adam Coddington. This may also work on windows with a little tweeking in the serial functions, since I used native linux/posix serial handling for all sorts of reasons. It's free, but no support is offered.
It's a bit of a work in progress but it is working ok for me.
Requires QT framework to run. I use QT creator to build but it can be built from command line with something like: -
$ cd myscratchdir
$ tar xvzf path-to/analyzer-vX.X.X.tar.gz
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ /usr/bin/qmake -spec /usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -o Makefile ../analyzer/analyzer.pro
$ /usr/bin/qmake -spec linux-g++-64 -o Makefile ../analyzer/analyzer.pro
...or just plain...
(the first qmake line worked on opensuse with qt4.8, second line worked on Ubuntu 15.04 with qt5.4, but since then I tried just qmake and it seemed to work with defaults fine)
Plug the analyzer into a USB port on your PC, turn the link on (on the MINI60, I press "set" then "down").
Then run with: -
If your USB is not /dev/ttyUSB0 then use the link menu to select the right serial device.
You WILL need to build from source as I m not supplying any binaries at present.
Download here source: -
- analyzer-v0.10.13.tar.gz - fixed result parsing errors. Added experimental monitor tab.
- analyzer-v0.9.9.tar.gz - fixed data grid rowcount problem. Merged changes for OSX. Minor code cleanups.
- analyzer-v0.9.8.tar.gz - uses raw bridge data for smother results, turns off DDS at end of scan. Max swr setting on graph.
- analyzer-v0.9.7.tar.gz - fixed warning of non-existant hem.h
- analyzer-v0.9.6.tar.gz - fixed issue where it would not build on QT>=5.2 due to deprecated QString::toAscii().
Github project can be found at https://github.com/jedi98/sark-100-antenna-analyzer
Constructive comments welcome but no support is not available, softwarejedi98.uk